Created for and Winner of Untitled Game Jam #72.
RECOMMENDED TO PLAY IN FULL SCREEN
WASD - Move
Left Click - Shoot
Right Click - When the ability bar on the top left corner is filled, throw a punch that knockbacks enemy.
Q - Place a spike trap with 2 kills
E - Place a slowness trap with 2 kills
2 - Place a trap that push slimes backward with 2 kills
1 - Increase bullet count every click by 1 with 4 kills
Traps can only be spawned once before it is destroyed after 10 seconds.
Don't let the slimes enter the dungeon, or let them touch you. You only have 1 chance, 1 life. It's all or nothing.
Check this out maybe
- Discord Server
- Insane Game Jam: Future
- Game Jolt
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/p/4000-simple-pixel-icon-pack-137666 (Icons)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/textures-materials/free-pixel-art-fx-pa... (FX)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/free-2d-mega-pack-177430 (Sound FX)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/sound-fx/ui-8bit-retro-soundpack-212... (Sound FX)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/music/electronic/the-8-bit-jukebox-l... (Background Music)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/p/minifantasy-dungeon-super-low-res-2d-pix... (Environment)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/minifantasy-forgotten-plai... (Environment)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/isometric-tower-defense-pa... (Environment)
- https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/p/pixel-font-tripfive-64734 (Text)
- Not Vexara Anymore#4469 for the Slime
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||2D, Endless, Indie, Pixel Art, Short, Singleplayer, Top-Down, Top down shooter, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
One Life EXE.zip 34 MB
(The EXE is outdated)
Unzip the folder and you're good to go!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I think you should add some kind of upgrade system, otherwise it becomes a bit too stale and also too dificult.